Water Soluble Cannabinoids
Water soluble powders and liquids with zero THC are now available along with pure CBD crystalline isolate nano water soluble liquid concentrates.
Water soluble hemp derived phytocannabinoid-rich (PCR) formulations are based on a nano particulate delivery system of microemulsions. Higher absorption rates within the body are achieved due to the smaller particle sizes and therefore effortlessly passing through soft tissue and membranes, becoming immediately bioavailable.
This delivery system is the future for cannabinoids and the leading solution to developing cannabinoids that are completely water-soluble and shelf-stable. This versatile product can be added to food or beverages, hot or cold.
Customized cannabinoid infused products are effortless to create due to the natural raw solution having a concentration of 10 to 100 milligrams of cannabinoids per milliliter of water. The cannabinoids self-homogenize in liquids without separation ensuring they are evenly distributed throughout the product, making it ideal for third-party lab testing for potency.
Consumers can be confident they will be receiving consistency with every dose:
- 100% Water Soluble
- Zero Separation / Zero Settling
- Disperses like food coloring (Self-Homogenizing)
- Fast Acting (8 minute average activation)
- Predictable Duration
- Can be added to water-based products, hot & cold
- Perfect batch dosing and consistency
- Crystal Clear and Flavorless
- High Bioavailability
- Retail products can be labeled as ALL NATURAL
- THC Range: 0% THC
- CBD Concentration: 10 mg-100 mg per mL
- THC Free: Yes
- Decarbed: Yes
- Non-Decarbed: Available option
- Particle Size: ~5 Nanometers particle size
- TRUE Full Spectrum: No
- Custom Potency: No
- Source: Vegetarian
- GMO Status: Non-GMO
- Character/Appearance: Crystal clear liquid
- Taste: Very little taste
- Country of Origin: USA
- Storage: Cool and dry, below 30c, avoid direct sunlight
- Shelf Life: 24 months unopened–6 months after opening in sealed container
- Label: N/A Bulk Product
- Packing & Storage: Bulk plastic container